Wednesday 1 March 2017

What Is Sexual Harassment and Sexual Temptation Or Sexual Issues?

Once upon a time, I had to go to the bank in order to gain my personal object. It was very crowded in the bank, so I thought to get my wor... thumbnail 1 summary
Once upon a time, I had to go to the bank in order to gain my personal object. It was very crowded in the bank, so I thought to get my work done through the Branch Manager. In fact, the Branch Manager was familiar to me. When I entered the Branch Manager's room, I saw him holding a paper which was going to be put on the notice board.

Don't harass, harassing women, harassing women is a crime.

Actually, "Harassing women is a crime", was written on the paper. First, It was acknowledged by me, but when I had a look at the girl sitting outside, I had to change my mind. Meanwhile, the Branch Manager entered the room after putting the paper on the notice board.

He asked me, "How are you?"
I said, "I'm fine by the grace of Allah."

I was just going to talk about this issue that he started himself. I said, "Sir, it's sure that harassing women is a crime, but there are many reasons that cause it." He said, "Obviously, reasons have connections with happenings, but Allah has given us wisdom to know about good and bad."

I said to him, "Sir, you are right to some extent, but women are also obliged to know about good and bad. Women do not live their life according to the principles of Islam, but they start complaining when they face problems in the society. I never mean that only women are obliged; rather men are too."

Actually, the girl I saw in the bank, was a fashionable girl by get up. One, she was already a young and attractive girl, moreover, she was wearing a beautiful dress too. It's all of her beauty that was unveiled and caused the attention of people. In general opinion, our society gives women permission to lead their life in the desired way, but does not give it to men. Because our society thinks men are worse than women.

In real, matter is like that our society is fail to provide a secure and good ambiance to its people. First, it provides poison to its people to eat (in the form of obscenity, ignorance, hatred and e.t.c) and afterward, it starts delivering lectures too.

For a few moments, we acknowledge that men are really bad. But the question is: Are women providing a good atmosphere to men? Are they remembering to respect men? One thing is certain that everyone is not alike no matter that is a man or a woman; both are good and bad.

When you go shopping, you see women walking on the road, on the streets, at the shops (also smiling on the sign boards). When you switch on the Television, you see women smiling and dancing in the advertisement. When you watch a song or a movie, you see nude women in the vulgar forms.

First, this society presents the women by beautifying and afterward, it starts speaking ill of its people. In fact, we should know the difference between good and bad. We mustn't avoid our duties. We must discharge our duties with responsibility. It's our basic right not to avert our eyes from wrong things.
If we want to escape from evils and problems, we need to act upon the good things which are told to us.

Veil is necessary to be respected. If you want to end harassment, you will have to end temptation, too. Because sexual harassment is caused by sexual temptation. Sexual temptation comes before sexual harassment. 

No comments

Post a Comment